In looking to safeguard the interest of our clients, in both up and down markets, one thing is absolutely clear—each person's situation is different. Accordingly, our approach will be to pursue an in-depth understanding of your situation, your goals and the personal values you hold.
Over our combined 50 years in the financial industry, this straightforward yet intimate approach has helped us guide our clients toward their goals and produced many rewarding relationships along the way.
The financial marketplace today is more complex than ever before. Add to this the countless resources that claim to provide simple solutions to your problems and you have compounded an already confusing situation.
Our experience has taught us that there are no easy ways to take the fear and confusion out of questions like:
- How am I going to care for my aging parents?
- Do I have enough assets to retire?
- How will I pay for my children's education?
- Am I saving enough for my own retirement?
- Are my current investments in the right place for me?
Questions like these can only be answered through a process that reveals the best possible solution from the many available options.
- Get to know you, your dreams, your risk tolerance and your performance expectations.
- Educate you on the options available to pursue your goals.
- Make investment decisions with you, not for you.
- Provide periodic updates on the performance of your investments.
- Remain in contact with you throughout our relationship and encourage you to contact us to discuss any change in your goals or any other factors that may impact your investment decisions.
Technology has brought the financial marketplace to your computer. But along with the many products it provides it only gives impersonal service, if any service at all. At Doherty Financial, our goal is to utilize the technology for our clients while continuing to provide the personal services that our clients deserve and have come to expect.